These tender veal skewers are a secodno easy to implement. They are actually of meat rolls, but presented in the classic form of kebabs become very spectacular and highly effective!
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||30 min.||€ 15|
|What is needed|
|slices of veal||n. 12|
|slices of pancetta||n. 12|
|sage||n. 12 leaves|
|Chiodini mushrooms||gr. 30|
|celery||n. 1 shank|
|White wine||1 / 2 glass|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Slightly flatten the veal slices with a meat mallet. NB: to make the most of this place the slices on a cutting board between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Clean iunghi, depriving them of the earthy part. quickly wash them under running water, dry, remove the stems and chop.
- Peel the onion. Check the carrot and celery depriving the filaments. Wash and chop finely.
- Arrange on each slice of meat a slice of bacon and a sage leaf and wrap the slices on themselves to form the rolls.
- Insert the rolls in the skewers, alternating them with the mushroom heads.
- Warm up some oil in a large pan and lay the skewers.
- Salt and pepper and sauté until golden brown on all sides.
- Remove the skewers from the pan and keep them warm.
- In the same pan add the chopped celery, carrot and onion, a few juniper berries and leave to dry on low heat.
- Combine the stalks of chopped mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook briefly over high heat, stirring.
- Pour the white wine and let it evaporate.
- Re-add the skewers and continue cooking over medium heat and pan covered for 10 minutes.
- Serve the skewers with the chopped vegetables and mushrooms and sprinkled with chopped parsley.