Veal Stew with Mushrooms: tender morsels of veal accompanied by mixed mushrooms. A stew in white, valid variant of the classic stew with tomato. Great if accompanied by polenta.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||70 min.||€ 15|
|What is needed|
|veal pulp||gr. 800|
|frozen mixed mushrooms||gr. 400|
|dried porcini mushrooms||gr. 50|
|egg (only yolk)||n. 1|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Cut the flesh of veal stew with pieces of small size.
- Wash the parsley and chop.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion.
- Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water and let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Put into a saucepan a little olive oil and the onion and wither in soft focus.
- Add the chopped parsley and complete the sauce.
- Salt and pepper the meat, sprinkle with flour and add the chopped onion and parsley.
- Far brown over high heat, stirring.
- When the meat is browned, cover with the broth. NB: a valid alternative is to use hot water in which has been previously diluted to a nut flavored mushrooms.
- Cover the pan and cook over low heat for 40 minutes.
- Drain the mushrooms, rinse them under running water and chop coarsely.
- Filter the water, where the mushrooms were soaked, to eliminate the residual earth.
- Add the mushrooms to the meat during cooking and filtered water and continue cooking.
- Also add the frozen mushrooms and continue cooking for another minute 20.
- When cooked, turn off the heat.
- Aside from the yolk to mix lemon juice.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan of stew and lemon juice and stir to incorporate.
- Sprinkle with more chopped parsley and serve.