Today we prepare the tender scallops made with turkey breast with mixed mushrooms, partly fresh and partly dried. We use the mushrooms because they are cheap and easy to find in any season. We enrich them with the addition of dried pore for giving a more prominent taste. It is understood that we can also use frozen mixed mushrooms and, if available, only fresh porcini.
|Easy||4 people||20 min. ||30 min.||€ 10|
|What is needed|
|slices of turkey breast||n. 8|
|Champignon mushrooms||gr. 500|
|dried porcini mushrooms||gr. 50|
|egg (only yolk)||n. 1|
|White wine||1 / 2 glass|
|salt, pepper, olive oil, butter||qb|
- Put the turkey slices between two sheets of parchment paper and flatten with a meat mallet. Crop in two or three pieces to make the smaller scallops.
- Wash the parsley and chop.
- Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water and let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Clean and wash the mushrooms. Cut into small cubes.
- Drain the mushrooms, rinse them under running water and chop coarsely.
- Filter the water, where the mushrooms were soaked, to eliminate the residual earth.
- Put in a saucepan a little oil and the chopped dried mushrooms.
- Blow up and add a little water dell'ammollo filtered.
- Cook for a few minutes and add the mushrooms chopped.
- Add salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. It will take 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped parsley and put out the fire.
- Transfer the mushrooms in a bowl.
- Flour the slices of turkey.
- Put the pan on the stove when the mushrooms adding a knob of butter have been cooked.
- When the butter has melted, put to cook the floured slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté the scallops turning a few times. Sfumarle with white wine.
- Put the mushrooms in the pan next to the scallops.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and let cook a few minutes to blend the flavors.
- Sprinkle with more chopped parsley and serve.