Strips of rocket and parmesan Beef: a classic main dish! The recipe has three ingredients: tender beef, fresh arugula and fragrant and a good cheese grits. The result is still a delightful and full plate of their taste because we use the basic building blocks of great depth. Among the supermarket we find sometimes the trays with all the ingredients already prepared (cut meat, more arugula, washed and chopped, plus parmesan): verily, I suggest you prepare everything at home, because so we can use the ingredients separately cooking and obtain an effect and a taste without a doubt the best.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 10-12|
|What is needed|
|slices of beef||gr. 600|
|rocket salad||gr. 50|
|Grana Padano||gr. 100|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Remove any fat from meat parts and ribs.
- cut slices of beef into strips and then into small pieces to form the classic rags.
- wash rocket salad and chop coarsely.
- cut the Grana Padano in aid of scales with a vegetable peeler.
- flour the strips of beef by joining the flour to the meat.
- Place in a pan (or wok) a little oil and heat it over high heat.
- add strips of beef in the pan and cook for 7-8 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking on the bottom.
- when strips of beef have formed a nice golden crust, wet them with a little balsamic vinegar. NB: dosed well this ingredient to avoid that, once the dish is complete, the vinegar taste is predominant, erasing that of arugula and Parmesan.
- Stir and cook another minute. Add one half of the arugula and mix. Extinguish the fire.
- Divide the strips into four individual plates, completing the remaining arugula and with grana padano cheese.