The boiled dumplings are a traditional recipe, often cooked by our grandmothers and our mothers for which the imperative was: "do not throw anything away." It is a recovery dish, cheap and tasty. Traditionally it has elongated shape and fried. Today we offer baked and Serve as a skewer.
|Easy||2 people||40 min. ||Min 40. 30 + min. ||€ 5|
|What is needed|
|pecorino cheese||gr. 30|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 30|
|yellow pepper||n. 1|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil, butter||qb|
- Wash the potatoes without peeling them, and put them in a covered pot plenty of water.
- Put on fire, bring to a boil and cook (it will take about 40 minutes).
- Once cooked, drain and just warmed, peel and mash with a potato masher. Collect the mashed potatoes in a bowl.
- Clean and wash the pepper. Dividelo in large aquifers and form of fairly large pieces.
- Take the boiled meat and remove any fat parts. Cut into slices, then into small pieces and then finely chop with a mincing.
- Clean and wash the parsley.
- Peel the garlic.
- Finely chop garlic and parsley using the crescent.
- Grate the parmesan.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces small.
- In a bowl, place the chopped boiled. Add the mashed potatoes, the chopped garlic and parsley, cheese (parmigiano and pecorino) and mix.
- Season with salt and add a generous grating of nutmeg.
- Add the eggs and mix well with a wooden spoon until amalgare the ingredients well.
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Put in a bowl the breadcrumbs.
- Take the mixture (of boiled meat, potatoes, cheese and eggs) by spoonfuls and work it with the palms of your hands to form the elongated meatballs (type croquettes).
- Pass all the balls thus obtained in breadcrumbs and cover them well on all sides.
- Cover the bottom of a baking tray with parchment paper and grease with a little oil.
- Place the meatballs are spaced apart in a single layer.
- Put on each dumpling a small amount of butter. (This tuft of butter will melt right away and sink into the meatball enhancing the flavor).
- Put alongside the pieces of capsicum, wages and sprinkle with a little oil.
- Infornre and cook for 25-30 minutes turning the meatballs a few times. Turning also the pieces of capsicum.
- When the meatballs have reached a certain golden brown, remove from heat and place them gently in a stick to kebabs, alternating meatballs and peppers.
- Put the skewers on baking tray and pass under the grill for a few minutes.
- Serve with salad.