Chicken with mushrooms and soy sauce: even a plate from Chinese flavor. There is very reminiscent of the seconds we order at a Chinese restaurant because it involves the use of soy and cooking in the wok sauce, but they are both elements that have entered in effect in our kitchen. It is a second simple taste very strong: stronger or weaker depending on the amount of used sauce that obviously we leave to personal taste.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||10 min.||€ 8-9|
|What is needed|
|chicken breast||gr. 500|
|Champignon mushrooms||gr. 600|
|evo oil, white wine||qb|
- Peel, wash and thinly slice the onion.
- Depriving the chicken breasts of any fat parts or ribs.
- Cut it into pieces not too small. NB: the size of the pieces is discretionary. Cooking is still rapid. If you want, you can also use the chicken breast that ritaglierete slice into strips.
- Flour the chicken pieces thus obtained.
- Clean the mushrooms of earthy arts and quickly wash them under running water. slice
- Heat up a wok (or large frying pan) with olive oil and when the oil is hot, add the sliced onion.
- Allow to cook on low heat for a few minutes (As usual the onion must not become dark but transparent).
- Add the chicken pieces and stir.
- Fry on all sides, deglaze with white wine and add some hot water.
- Lower the heat and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, stir and cook for another 3-4 minutes (this time is sufficient if the mushrooms were sliced so thin, otherwise increase by a few minutes cooking, but keep low heat for doing so that soften but will not dry out or burn).
- Flush with 4 -5 tablespoons soia.Regolate the amount depending on personal taste sauce. Since this is still a very savory ingredient, we do not add salt.
- Cook another minute and turn off the heat.
- Bring to the table.