A recipe super fast, affordable for everyone: Chicken breast with ginger and basil. The only requirement is that they like the taste of ginger. if it were not so, I suggest you avoid the prparazione of this dish. It would not make sense, in fact, to prepare it without the ginger that is actually known that characterizes it.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 8|
|What is needed|
|chicken breast sliced||gr. 400|
|fresh tomato||gr. 200|
|enzyme root||n. 1|
|White wine||1 / 2 glass|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Beat the slices of chicken breast to make them as thin as possible. NOTE: This operation is performed by placing the slices of meat, placed between two sheets of parchment paper over a cutting board and beating them with the appropriate tool.
- Clean the slices from evenuali skins and bones, salt and flour them well on both sides.
- Dice the pomodororo private seed and water vegetaione.
- Heat a frying pan 20 grams of butter and a little olive oil.
- Brown the meat, making it brown on both sides.
- Deglaze with white wine
- Remove the meat from the pan and keep warm between two plates.
- Cook for a few minutes, the diced tomato into the cooking of the meat, add some grated ginger, chopped basil and salt.
- Serve serving the meat on a bed of green salad and garnish the chicken breast with tomato and chopped parsley.