Pig milk: a very simple recipe for a tasty and refined dish. Cooking in milk gives the thread, already soft, an extraordinary softness. With milk you get a really good sauce to cover the slices.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||60 min.||€ do !!|
|What is needed|
|pork tenderloin||n. 1|
|juniper berries||n. 5-6|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Tie the pork tenderloin with string to keep it in shape.
- Peel and wash garlic.
- Clean and wash sage and rosemary.
- Put some oil, garlic and juniper berries in a pan from the sides edges containing the meat measurement.
- Lay the fillet and brown well on all sides turning often.
- Add salt and pepper and add the herbs left whole.
- Cover the meat, flush with the milk, reduce heat, cover with lid and cook for 40-50 minutes depending on the size of the thread.
- Remove the meat and wrap in aluminum foil.
- To reduce the sauce for a few minutes.
- Free the meat of the paper and twine and cut into slices.
- Serve the slices of fillet covered by the milk sauce.