Pork loin with chives and balsamic vinegar: a second tasty and fast. The recipe is very simple: keep sliced pork loin sauteed and enriched with chives and balsamic vinegar. A second within the reach of every cook and can be prepared in minutes 10.
|Easy||4 people||5 min. ||10 min.||€ 6|
|What is needed|
|slices of loin||gr. 500|
|chive||n. 3 4-twigs|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Wash 'chive and cut into small pieces.
- Flatten the slices of pork loin with a meat tenderizer and clean them of any fat or nerves.
- Put to heat some oil in a large pan that can hold the slices in a single layer.
- When the oil is hot, put the slices of pork loin to cook. Season with salt and pepper and turn them over to a couple of times.
- Add the 'chive cut into small pieces. (Alternatively, pua also use dried chives sold in jars).
- Complete the cooking.
- Sprinkle balsamic vinegar over the meat. NOTE: The amount used depends on the personal taste.
- Turn off the heat and serve pork loin with chives and balsamic vinegar piping hot, accompanied by a side dish of spinach.