When you prepare the broth, it sometimes happens not to consume boiled (or boiled). This is a recipe that turns boiled in a second special, very tasty and rich. It will be more or less flavorful in function between the type of meat used in the preparation of the broth. It 'a traditional recipe, poor, but also considered by Artusi (rec. No. 355) as Boiled remade. In my family I saw him prepare to be always and every time you cook me back to my grandmother's mind that made him very good! This is why I dedicate it to her.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||45 min.||€ 6-7|
|What is needed|
|boiled (boiled)||gr. 500|
|peeled tomatoes||gr. 250|
|bacon||n. 2 slices|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- cut the boiled into small pieces. It 'good to use boiled Cool to cut more smoothly.
- Peel, wash and chop the onions thinly lengthwise.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- In a saucepan put rather large sliced onion and bacon with some oil.
- Brown the onion over low heat, until it becomes soft, almost to discard without browning. It will take 15 minutes.
- Add the boiled cut. Add salt, pepper and stir.
- Cook a few minutes and add the tomatoes.
- Diluted with water and cook for 30 minutes until the liquid has dried and is a tasty sauce format.
- Serve hot on boiled remade o boiled rehearsed. If you wish, you can add a grating of nutmeg.