Rolls of pork with spinach and walnuts: tasty meat rolls ready in minutes. Meat rolls are made with thin slices of pork loin that enclose a spinach, nuts and cheese. They are very tasty and easy to prepare.
|Easy||4 people||20 min. ||20 min.||€ 7 -8 |
|What is needed|
|slices of loin||n. 8|
|baked ham||gr. 100|
|White wine||1 / 2 glass|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Beat the slices of meat to flatten them so as to make them as thin as possible.
- Clean and wash the spinach.
- Put a little oil in a frying pan. Add the spinach and let them dry for a few minutes. NOTE: Use only water left on spinach after washing. Add salt and pepper.
- Chop the walnuts.
- Cut the slices into strips of edamer.
- Spread the slices of meat on the work surface.
- Put on each slice a piece of spinach and a little nuts.
- Add the ham to cover the slice measurement and, over the ham, some cheese piece.
- Complete so all the slices of meat.
- Wrap the slices lengthwise and stop them at the edges with toothpicks.
- Add salt, pepper and pass the rolls in flour.
- Wash and chop the rosemary.
- Put oil in a pan.
- When oilo is hot add the rolls and brown well on all sides.
- Add the chopped rosemary.
- Deglaze with the white wine.
- When the wine has evaporated, lower the heat and continue cooking over low heat.
- Add milk and cook for about ten armed.
- Serve hot and sprinkle rolls with the gravy (the milk will form a delicious creamy sauce).