Keep chicken cutlets with almonds. Not the usual chops, but a remake of the classic chicken with almonds. At the supermarket we found the sliced almonds into strips that are perfect for this dish. Easy, but really unexpected. If we cut the breast into strips and proceed with the same recipe, we can turn this into a second appetizer.
|Easy||4 people||10 60 + min. ||5 min.||€ 7|
|What is needed|
|slices of chicken breast||n. 4|
|almonds in strips||gr. 50|
|salt, pepper, oil for frying||qb|
- Remove any fat or part ridges from slices of chicken breast.
- Beat (by placing the slices between two sheets of parchment paper) in order to make them as thin and uniform as possible.
- In a bowl, break the egg, add a pinch of salt and pepper, curry and stir with a fork.
- Flour the chicken slices and dip them in the egg.
- Allow to stand for about an hour.
- In a dish put the breadcrumbs and mix it with the grated Grana Padano cheese. NB: Use 2 / 3 breadcrumbs and 1 / 3 grain.
- In a second dish put a layer of almonds.
- Lift, sgocciolandole, the chicken slices one by one with a fork or a pair of pliers.
- Dip both sides of the almonds so that they adhere well to the slices.
- Dip in bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese then taking care of pressing them with the palm of the hand so that the breadcrumbs completely cover the slices.
- Put to heat the oil of sunflower seeds in a large pan.
- When the oil reaches temperature (NB: we can check by dipping the handle of a wooden spoon in the oil if the oil sizzles forming bubbles around the handle, the oil is ready for cooking) dip the slices of chicken .
- Fry the chops for a few minutes, stirring gently so as not to remove the almonds.
- Is cooked cutlets present a beautiful golden color and toasted almonds become.
- Serve hot.