Thighs stuffed with meat and almonds chicken: a second very tasty. The stuffing rich in ingredients, gives body and thickness in these small roasts, contrasting with the delicate flavor of the chicken leg. We expect to use boneless thighs but with attached skin. It helps a lot in cooking, while keeping the soft flesh and releasing to much flavor chicken.
|Easy||4 people||20 min. ||50 min.||€ 15|
|What is needed|
|boneless chicken thighs||n. 2|
|ground beef||gr. 200|
|baked ham||gr. 100|
|pecorino cheese||gr. 50|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Ask the butcher to bone the chicken thighs and flatten with a meat mallet. Far let the skin. We expect to use 2 thick thighs. If the thighs were small (drumsticks) provide for the use of a small thigh per person.
- Place them on the work surface with the skin side down.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel the almonds, toast and chop with a knife.
- Wash the sage.
- In a bowl combine the ground beef with the cheese slices into small pieces, a bit of ham,! / 3 almonds and pecorino cheese, cut into thin pieces. Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Cover the chicken thighs with 2 / 3 remaining chopped almonds.
- Place the slices of ham on the thighs.
- Place the filling over the layer of ham.
- Break above the sage leaves.
- Wrap your thighs, as if it were a roll, along the length of the flaps approaching (Note: to make the most of this operation we can do to help the skin: closing the thighs and combining the two flaps of skin).
- Close the mini roast thus formed, tying it with string.
- Drizzle with olive oil and leave to marinate a few hours.
- Put a little oil in a pan with high sides.
- Add the garlic and the roasts formed from chicken thighs stuffed.
- Sauté on all sides, turning frequently.
- Deglaze with the white wine.
- Lower the heat to cook, stirring occasionally and adding a little water a little at a time. The time needed to cook the thighs varies from 40 to 50 minutes depending on the size.
- Once cooked, remove the thighs from the pan and wrap them in aluminum foil. This will allow the fibers to relax and facilitate cutting.
- Allow to stand about ten minutes and cut into thick slices. Drizzle with the juices that will narrow with a little flour, and to which we can add a few chopped almonds.