Stuffed Chicken Thighs: a tender roast made from the chicken thighs boned and stuffed with a tasty filling of sausage. Bone the thighs is not difficult, but we recommend having it done by the butcher!
|Easy||4 people||20 min. ||40 min.||€ 15|
|What is needed|
|boneless chicken thighs||n. 4|
|baked ham||gr. 200|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 100|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
|sage, timp, rosemary||qb|
- Ask the butcher to bone the chicken thighs and flatten with a meat mallet. Far let the skin.
- Place them on the work surface with the skin side down.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop some grief sage and aromattizare the surface of the thighs with the mince.
- Place a slice of ham on each thigh.
- Prepare the filling. Deprive the sausage skin and process them with a fork. Add the remaining chopped ham, edam cheese cut into small cubes and grated parmesan.
- Place the ripeno thighs.
- Wrap your thighs, as if it were a roll, along the length of the flaps approaching (Note: to make the most of this operation we can do to help the skin: closing the legs holding the skin).
- Close the mini roast thus formed, tying it with string.
- Drizzle with oil and lemon juice and leave to marinate a few hours.
- In the meantime, prepare a mixture with sage, rosemary and garlic.
- Put a little oil in a pan with high sides.
- Add a bouquet garni consisting of rosemary, sage and thyme; also add 4 roasts.
- Sauté on all sides, turning frequently.
- Add the chopped sage, rosemary and garlic and deglaze with white wine.
- Lower the heat to cook, stirring occasionally and adding a little water a little at a time. The time needed to cook the thighs varies from 30 to 40 minutes depending on the size.
- Once cooked, remove the legs from the pan and wrap them in aluminum foil. This will allow the fibers to relax and facilitate cutting
- Allow to stand about ten minutes and cut into thick slices. Drizzle with the juices.