I have prepared this duck breast carpaccio with cranberry perfume on a velvety bean and crispy cabbage chips, a second light and healthy meat dish but so tasty!
On the palate we will have all the basic elements for a perfect dish!
|What is needed|
|duck breast||300 g|
|Pre-baked beans||80 g|
|lemon||A few drops|
- First, you have to prepare the so-called "line" of ingredients; We start by preparing the velvety of borlotti beans by frying in an oil pan, shallot and beans, stretching out with a little water, salt and pepper to taste, and once we get a slightly creamy mixture, transfer it all to a blender to get the velvety . Our duck breast carpacas will lay on this velvet so it must be creamy and not overly liquid.
- For the blueberries sauce, fry the cranberries with a drop of lemon and to get a loose sauce pass the mixture with a colander.
- Let's cut the radish and green cabbage and let us taste it.
- The duck breast presents a fairly thick and robust skin, therefore, being this very fat, the best cooking for this meat cuts is the sealing in the pan followed by a baked baking always reminding us that once cooked, the meat must be Rose inside.
- The skin is engraved with a very sharp knife by drawing a kind of grid, but without cutting the underlying meat.
- The pan must be very hot and no oil or butter need to be added. Just cook the part of the skin first so the meat will bake with its own fat.
- We cook for about 2 minutes on the skin side then with a kitchen caliper turn the side of the pulp for another 2 minutes and finally terminate the cooking in preheated form at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Once cooked let us rest the meat for about 5 minutes so that during the cut does not slip.
- Cut with a sharp knife of very thin slices and let us imbibe.
- It is very important to present the dish so we try to take care of this phase of our recipe in detail.
- Let's get a basil and with a ladle we put our velvety beans; To avoid dirty edges and to have a homogeneous arrangement just give a little tap with the palm of the hand on the bottom of the plate.
- Place the cabbage and the radish in the center of the velvety and onto it place our carpaccio.
- Let's finish with a few drops of our blueberry sauce.