The Tiramisu is perhaps the best known dessert spoon. There are several versions with the use of many different ingredients. We propose now to the traditional recipe, which according to the gastronomic history was invented in Treviso.
|What is needed|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 250|
|pavesini biscuits||4 packages|
|dark chocolate||gr. 70|
- Divide the yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg whites adding a pinch of salt until you get a very hard compound.
- Grate the dark chocolate.
- Apart from joining the egg yolks with the sugar and mount them up to make them puffy and fluffy.
- Gently add the mascarpone and continue to turn the mixture to incorporate air and make him well swollen.
- Then add, by the spoonful, the egg whites and mix everything from the bottom up not to remove the cream.
- Quickly wetting the biscuits in coffee and coat the bottom of a rectangular mold.
- Drop on the cookies a little bit of chopped chocolate and cover with a layer of mascarpone cream.
- Continue with another layer of biscuits, chocolate and mascarpone cheese until all ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle the surface with grated chocolate.
And ready is a nice Triamisù following the traditional recipe!
The fried zucchini flowers are a classic Italian cuisine. Often, before being fried, are filled in various ways, according to the tradition of the various regioni.La recipe that we propose here provides that the flowers are simply passed in batter, without filling. To add this batter is also perfect for frying other vegetables, such as tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant.
|What is needed|
|courgette flowers||n. 12 - 16|
|White wine||1 / 2 glass|
|salt, pepper, oil||qb|
- To prepare the batter must be put in a bowl the flour, salt, pepper, a sprinkling of nutmeg, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and an egg yolk.
- Dilute everything by putting water and wine in equal proportions until the mixture is quite liquid.
- Let stand for half an hour and, at the time of use, add the beaten egg white
- Clean courgette flowers eliminating the stem, green outer leaves and the pistil centrale.Fare attention to keep the flower indoors.
- Wash them and let them dry
- Put plenty of oil in a large frying pan and heat it well.
- When the oil is high in temperature, pass courgette flowers in the batter, drain the excess and fry for elimarne.
Serve piping hot fried zucchini flowers and crispy.
I courgette flowers They must be firm and fresh.
I courgette flowers that are used are not those that are commonly found attached to zucchini. Courgettes have two types of flowers: female ones on short stalks that become zucchini and male ones with stems much more subtle and long that they never grow zucchini. The latter are usually collected to be used in the kitchen.
The stew of clams, also called Clams Marinara, is the hot entree that is ubiquitous in a fish dinner. To prepare it is enough to have some good clams. Virtually nothing else. The taste of fish, with a very simple and natural cooking, is enhanced. If we decide not to add wine, also like the children. Therefore, I dedicate this recipe to my grandson, remembering when he said: I like the "gongole" ...
|What is needed|
|Lupin clams||kg. 1|
|White wine||1 glass|
|Tuscan bread||12 slices|
|pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Wash well, several times, the clams under running water.
- Put them in a large bowl covered with plenty of cold water with the addition of a handful of salt. The salt helps clams to expel any sand contained within.
- Allow them to soak for 3-4 hours.
- Chop some of the parsley with the garlic clove.
- Prepare a second just minced parsley.
- He spent at least 3 hours dall'ammollo, wash again, many times, le clams under running water.
- Grease a large pan with oil and place on the fire.
- Add the chopped garlic and parsley.
- Just begins to brown add the clams, Slightly lower the heat and stir with a wooden spoon.
- The clams will begin slowly to open.
- Sprinkle with white wine, add a little water (to have a stew of clams more consistent in which soften the bread) and the lemon juice.
- Cover and let cook for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When cooked, add a pinch of pepper and the chopped parsley only.
- Toast the bread and serve by bringing to the table the stew of clams direct the pan with the slices of bread lying alongside Clams Marinara.
Spaghetti alla Carbonara: spaghetti, bacon, eggs and cheese. Tradition and simplicity to the table for a recipe that is a great classic of Italian cuisine and is also cooked by the young, I remember that at the time of university studies, if you came home late and you had to study a lot, we cooked a big pot on the fly spaghetti carbonara, and they came the energy to spend many hours on the books!
|What is needed|
|bacon||6 thick slices|
|grated pecorino||gr. 20|
|milk, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Heat up a large pan with water for cooking pasta.
- Cut the bacon slices into strips using a pair of scissors. NB: For a time saving may use the bacon sold already cut into cubes. My advice is still, if possible, to prefer purchasing sliced, the counter of the butcher, asking that the bacon is cut into slices in order to obtain the ideal thickness of the sticks (matches). I find that the bacon cut in this amalgam is the best mode of the format spaghetti, Confers on spaghetti carbonara a more harmonious taste (they are less thick pieces and their flavor seems better distributed) and is also visually beautiful.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and quickly beat them with a fork.
- Add freshly ground black pepper and a few tablespoons of milk (to make sure that the egg creamy sauce is more fluid once made up the dish) and mix.
- When the pasta water comes to a boil add salt with coarse salt and throw him spaghetti.
- While pasta is cooking, brown the bacon sticks on low heat in a large frying pan greased with a little oil. NB: Use a little oil to make sure that the bacon is color melting the fat just so soft and preventing abbrustolisca and dries too. The quantity of oil is to be considered also as a function of how we are using the bacon fat.
- Once the bacon is crisp at the right point, turn off the heat waiting for the cooking spaghetti.
- Remove spaghetti al dente, a minute before they reached the perfect cooking.
- Transfer them, using the appropriate tool SPAGHETTI SERVER, in the pan with the bacon placed again on a hot flame.
- Add some of the cooking water and stir for about a minute. In queso so the bacon moved its flavor algli spaghetti and it blends perfectly.
- Sprinkle with a generous handful of pecorino (the amount depends on the taste, but I would still recommend not to exceed to avoid the strong taste of the pecorino "kill" all the other flavors) and mix.
- Add the egg mixture, pepper, milk and turn off the heat.
- Mix with two wooden spoons until the egg is slightly clotted cream and serve immediately spaghetti carbonara. NB: This operation should be pretty quick. The pasta should be removed quickly from the pan to prevent the excessive heat bake the eggs.
Tips and tricks
Spaghetti alla Carbonara is a preparation rather classical of our cuisine. It is a dish whose preparation is quick and easy: therefore suitable for those with limited time or is not particularly expert in the kitchen.
Like all simple recipes, and based on few ingredients, Préo must be done to perfection!
It is essential:
- the use of fine ingredients (I am referring, in particular, with pecorino cheese and bacon which are those that give the characteristic taste to the dish).
- a "cooking" perfect egg. E 'already improper to speak of cooking, just because the classic mistake of those who make mistakes the Spaghetti Carbonara It is to overcook the eggs. Eggs should be coagulated, but fluid. It should be avoided to form a stracciatella which is divided from the dough. Eggs are in the right place when they are dense, perfectly envelop the spaghetti and are still fluid from soiling leggeremente the dish (as does the beaten egg). E 'for this reason that to them is also added a milk Flio. The board is required to extinguish the fire as soon as they were added to the pan spaghetti, To give a quick stir to everything and to transfer right away on a platter or individual plates (thus removing the dough from the heat of the pan).
The Acqua Pazza according to tradition it seems that this type of preparation has been invented in the early 1800 from Ponza Island fishermen, legend has it that they used sea water to cook the fish on board the boats. Also according to tradition was added oil, garlic and cherry tomatoes into pieces and sprinkle with parsley to fine.La recipe has known great fame thanks to Toto, it seems, it was ghiottissimo.Nel time many variations have been created, and as such fish that used as ingredients, which as a kind of cooking: you can do it in the oven in a pan.
Fillets of Sea Bream all'acquapazza with capers from Pantelleria
|What is needed|
|Salted capers||40 gr.|
|White wine||half a shor.|
|Salt and pepper||qb|
These are my tips:
- Fish: sea bass is the best, but that's okay of course the sea bass and sea bream or snapper is not bad.
- Cooking: If you cook the whole fish prefer the oven, but if I can work it into strips is better the pan
- Variations: I put the chopped capers.
In this recipe Acqua Pazza I bought bream and, given the heat and the little time available I preferred to avoid the oven and serving the fillets I brought a plate ready to be consumed by children.
PREPARATION STEP BY STEP
I divided the preparation in different phases with accompanying photos sesemplificative.
The recipe involves the use of a 'of average weight bream, mine was about 600 grams prepared in fillets for immediate consumption and without in table scraps
1. Preparation of Fish
The bream I bought whole and gutted by the fishmonger. After an energetic flushing I cut my head and removed using kitchen scissors the top and bottom fins leaving the tail intact.
To fillet practiced an incision just above the tail fins to "feel" the bone under the blade as pictured
After that drive bearing with a firm hand the tail and with the other ascend towards the head following the more the bone as possible. Repeat on the other side.
This is the end result.
Suggeirmento: if, for lack of practice or the use of a knife not perfect (too big or blunt), you noticing that he had left too much flesh with a knife, you can proceed to toglerla from the bones. Depending on the size or shape you can put them in cooking together with thread or chop them with the capers.
2. Prepare tomatoes, capers and parsley
Washed under running cold water carefully the tomatoes. preference in buying those very ripe and quite small. For this dish I Have used 16, but you can utilizzarne in varying amounts depending on your taste and the size of the fish.
After washing, I put aside 6 I leave whole, while others 10 cut them in half vertically.
Let us now take the salted capers, and we follow the same procedure by washing under running cold water.
If you want you can soak them in a glass, and then use the resulting salt water for cooking fish, but more time is needed, plenty of water and we are not always sure of the quality of the salt used.
Tritiamo now capers.
As mentioned you can also chop the capers together any scraps minute of fish. As for the tomatoes, I gave a part of whole capers.
In this phase also chopped parsley so not too late, better with a knife than with the crescent, and put it on a coffee saucer.
3. Cooking preliminary
Take a clove of garlic, and spelliamo asportiamo ends.
Pour oil on the bottom of a pan and add the garlic and heat them over medium heat in order to do properly flavor the oil.
Meanwhile we prepare a glass with white wine, a little less than half of the glass, and an almost full glass of water to which we add sea salt.
When the oil becomes hot and see what starts to brown add the tomatoes
And then we incorporate the capers
Then cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for a little less than 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
We remove the garlic, and we hold our thread on the bottom.
At this point we pour the wine and the salt water up to just over half of the fish.
Cover with the lid and cook over high heat for about 10 minutes (depending on fish size).