|Easy||6 people||30 min.||25 min.||€ ...|
|What is needed|
|puff pastry rectangle||2 rolls|
|baked ham||gr. 200|
|mozzarella cheese||gr. 150|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 30|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil, milk to taste||qb|
- Wash and trim eggplant.
- Cut into very small pieces. Place in a bowl with a pinch of salt and leave it for about ten minutes to lose the vegetation water.
- Meanwhile, cut the mozzarella into cubes and turn the oven to 190 °.
- Warm a little oil in a frying pan and cook the chopped eggplant for 10 minutes. Please also if a little warm water to prevent burning.
- Turn off and let cool.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and let you join a roll of puff pastry. Prick with a fork.
- Coat the bottom of the dough with slightly overlapping slices of cooked ham
- Cover with a layer of eggplant and some basil leaves.
- Aggungere the mozzarella and a handful of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with the second roll of puff pastry and seal the edges well.
- Drill a few small cuts on the surface with the tip of a knife and brush with a little milk.
- Bake and cook 30 minutes