Tortellini sweet Nutella: tempting! Perfect for a snack for children, no doubt will appeal to adults as if offered in a buffet, brunch or dinner on your feet.
|Easy||6-8 people||15 min. ||20 min.||€ 4|
|What is needed|
|puff pastry rectangle||1 roll|
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper ..
- Unroll the pastry on work surface.
- Cut into squares of cm. X 2 2 (you can use a knife or pastry wheel cutter).
- Put on each square a bit of Nutella.
- Close each square like a tortellini. (It should combine the two opposite edges, seal the edges and roll up the pastry around your finger)
- Place the tortellini, as they are prepared, the baking tray.
- Brush them with a little milk.
- Put the tortellini to rest in the refrigerator for fifteen minutes.
- Bake the tortellini.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.