Cake pastry with ricotta and chocolate: a sweet delicate ricotta where is the host because it is contained in both the crust and in the filling. Therefore, if you do not like cottage cheese, do not do it. On the other hand, with regard to the eggs, provides the utilizzzo of only egg whites. The pastry is very soft and the filling is enriched with delicious chocolate chips. Suitable for snack or breakfast.
|Media||6-8 people||30 min. + rest ||35 min.||€ 6-7|
|What is needed|
|for frolls ricotta:|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar||gr. 100|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup salted butter||gr. 100|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 250|
|XNUMX teaspoon vanilla extract||1 sachet|
|For the filling:|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 300|
|eggs||n. 2 whites|
|granulated sugar||gr. 70|
|vanilla flavoring||1 vial|
|chocolate chips||gr. 80 - 100|
Preparation of the base
- Put the ricotta in a sieve to dry (this will remove any excess liquid).
- Cut the butter into small pieces and let it soften at room temperature.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, add sugar, baking powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Add butter and mix quickly to form crumbs.
- Stir in the ricotta and mix well to form a compound very smooth and homogeneous. NB: the pastry that you get is very soft, different from the classical pastry and DO NOT add flour to the intended dose, unless the ricotta is not really too soft to prevent processing.
- Form a loaf and place in refrigerator to rest for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
Preparing the filling
- Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Put the ricotta in a bowl with the sugar and knead well with a wooden spoon to make it creamy and without lumps.
- Add the vanilla extract and chocolate chips and mix. NOTE: The amount of chocolate is variable in fuonzione of personal taste.
- Gently fold the egg whites not to dismantle them.
Composition and cooking of the cake
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Divide dough into two parts (one large for the base and a somewhat 'smaller from which to get the coverage of the cake).
- Roll out the larger portion on a sheet of parchment paper wet and wrung out so as to cover the bottom and sides of cake tin ua round 24 26-cm (or liking greasing the mold ...). To facilitate this, we recommend that pplace the dough loaf on a sheet of baking paper and flour it well. Lay a second sheet of paper and then roll it out with a rolling pin. In this way the protection of the second sheet on the dough will prevent it from sticking to a rolling pin.
- Pour on the basis, the ricotta filling and chocolate.
- Spread the remaining mixture in a thin disk to put on the cream in order to close the cake.
- To inform 180 ° 35 minutes
- Turn off the oven and leave the cake inside the oven off for other 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and when cool add powdered sugar on the surface.