Blackberries are berries that are obtained from a rustic shrub that grows with great adaptability. In August, when I was a child, I used to go with my father to pick up these berries that grew wild in the brambles in the countryside near my house. Once back, we made a wonderful jam that accompanied our winter breakfasts. They are very good even if used in the preparation of desserts. The soft cake with cream and blackberries, which we suggest today, is a quick fast cake that enhances all the aroma of this delicious fruit. For a super success, we recommend using blackberries
|Easy||6 people||15 min. ||30 min.||€ 6 7- |
|What is needed|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 100|
|whipping cream||gr. 100|
|White chocolate||gr. 50|
|baking powder||1 pinch|
- Light the 170 ° oven.
- Wash the berries in cold water, drain and pat with paper towels to remove excess water.
- In a large bowl, break the 2 eggs, add sugar and beat it all with electric mixer until the mixture is puffy and fluffy.
- Add the cream and continue stirring.
- Stir in the ricotta and mix gently with a spatula.
- Add flour, baking powder and chopped white chocolate.
- Mix well the ingredients.
- Line a rectangular mold (cm. X cm 18. 25) with parchment paper wet and squeezed.
- Pour the mixture on the bottom of the cake mixture.
- Distribute the berries, causing them to sink, in an even layer.
- Bake and cook for 30 minutes. The surface should appear slightly colored.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool.
- Transfer it to a serving dish, covering the surface with icing sugar to taste.