The rice cake is a dessert classic so as to have infinite customization. This recipe of rice cake is more like the Bolognese tradition and you can customize with amaretti (in this recipe) or with a hearty dose of candied fruit. It 'a sweet not particularly complicated, it takes some time, but rewards with an important caloric intake and a reasonable cost.
|Easy||12 people||60 min. ||60 min.||€ 5|
|What is needed|
|Arborio rice||gr. 200|
|Whole milk||the. 1|
|candied (opt.)||gr. 150|
|Liquor Bitter Almond||1 small cup|
- Put Heat the milk with the sugar.
- When it begins to boil add the rice and cook for 20 minutes and in any case until complete absorption of the milk.
- transfer the rice in a saucepan.
- Crumble the macaroons and mix the rice still warm.
- Allow to cool to room temperature for about an hour.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl 5 without mounting.
- Stir the rice mixture to the egg mixture.
- Add the finely chopped almonds.
- Pour into a glass of bitter almond.
- Join, though welcome, candied fruit.
- Mix well.
- Turn the oven in static mode to 170 °.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper wet and squeezed.
- Pour the rice and uoba and level well.
- Bake for about un'ra.
- serve the Rice Cake portioning with a coppapasta and garnishing with macaroons.