There are numerous recipes of apple pie. Virtually every cooking magazine, and every TV show, they propose a variant. The recipe that we present today is expected that the apples are included in the mix, as well as on the surface, it is softer because yield involves placing egg whites, finally, is enriched by the nuts: walnuts or chopped almonds that give it a more intense sweet taste. Optional is the addition of cinnamon: I believe with apples is perfect, but not all like it.
|Easy||6 people||25 min. ||40 min.||€ 7 |
|What is needed|
|baking powder||1 sachet|
|apricot jam||3 tablespoons|
- Cut the butter into small pieces and let it abborbidire at room temperature.
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Line a baking sheet (24-26 cm.) With parchment paper wet and squeezed.
- Peel the apples. Tear off a rather small chunks and mix with a tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Cut the second apple vertical slices of 1 / 2 cm. thick and also mix this 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Chop the nut kernels.
- In a bowl, work the butter and sugar to 10 minutes with a wooden spoon.
- Combine turoli of two eggs and work for a couple of minutes.
- Combine also the walnuts.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Stir in the butter mixture, sugar and egg yolks in the sifted flour with salt and baking powder.
- Add the milk and stir. NB: the amount of milk that must be added must be such as to make the dough rather soft.
- Add to the mix the apple cut into chunks.
- Incorporate the egg whites, stirring gently from bottom to top.
- Put the preparation into the pan.
- Arrange the apple slices cut on the surface causing them to sink slightly.
- Bake and cook for 35-40 minutes.
- Churning out the sweet.
- Heat the jam in a saucepan with a little water.
- Brush the surface of the cake with jam heated.
- Allow to cool. Unmold the cake.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.