Nutella is a great antidepressant: this never fails in my pantry. So sometimes I like to use it in sweet recipes. Always in small doses so that its flavor does not become overlying to that of all the others and these cakes can also be appreciated by the few who do not like. The cake with Nutella and Philadelphia becomes a great way to give body to the classic cake breakfast: the delicacy of philadelphia and gluttony of Nutella help us start to the day!
|Easy||6 people||30 ||35 min.||€ 6 7- |
|What is needed|
|baking powder||1 sachet|
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Put the butter to soften at room temperature.
- In a large bowl, break eggs and, using an electric mixer, work them with sugar.
- Mount until the mixture becomes very light and fluffy.
- Add gr. 200 dil philadelphia and vanilla and work the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the butter and mix again.
- We need to obtain a fluid mixture of a creamy consistency.
- Add the yeast to the flour, sift it and incorporate it to the egg, sugar and Philadelphia.
- Mescolae vigorously with a wooden spoon to mix well.
- Apart mix the Nutella with 50 grams residues Philadeplhia.
- Coat a circular mold 26 cm in diameter with parchment paper wet and squeezed.
- Pour half of the dough on the pan bottom. Leveling well with a spatula.
- Gently lay the Nutella cream and philadelphia forming a thin but uniform.
- Cover with the remaining dough, leveling and compacting well. (Just lightly tap the pan on the work surface to avoid the emergence of "gaps" in the dough).
- Bake and cook for 35 minutes. We recommend trying for doneness by inserting a toothpick after 30 minutes to the center. If it comes out dry, the cake is cooked.
- Allow a couple of minutes in the oven off.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool.
- Transfer it to a platter sprinkled with powdered sugar.