Cake with pears and chocolate, a tasty solution for a snack. Allow children to eat fruit is sometimes difficult, but if the "hide" in tender pieces of chocolate, everything takes on a more familiar flavor. The combination of the abbot pears with dark chocolate is perfect. The addition of cinnamon gives it to a sweet flavor.
|Easy||6 people||20 min. ||35 min.||€ 5|
|What is needed|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup salted butter||gr. 60|
|granulated sugar||gr. 80|
|abbot pears||gr. 500|
|dark chocolate||gr. 40|
- Melt the butter in a double boiler or in the microwave and let raffreddarre.
- Turn the oven in static mode to 180 °.
- Wash, peel the pears and cut into slices. Add a tablespoon of cinnamon and mix.
- Chop the chocolate dondente.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and sugar and mix them with the help of a whisk, until the mixture is white and fluffy.
- Add the melted butter and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and continue mixing.
- Sift the flour with the cornstarch and the yeast and incorporate it into the egg, sugar and butter mixture.
- Wash in vanilla and a pinch of salt (if instead we prefer to use a vanilla bean, you should add it when we heat the milk).
- Stir in the flour, a little at a time, to the egg, sugar and milk.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix again.
- Add to delicately cut and flavored with cinnamon.
- Line a baking tray with a diameter of cm. 24 with parchment paper soaked and squeezed.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes. After 30 minutes check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the cake u no. If it comes out clean it means that the cake is cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove the cake from the mold and sprinkle to taste with icing sugar. Personally I prefer not to add anything.