This Cream Cake with Ricotta, Amaretti and Chocolate comes from a review of different recipes. The result is a preparation that is pleasantly sweet taste while using very little sugar. It 'great for breakfast!
|What is needed|
| for the base: |
|eggs||n. 1 1 + egg white|
| For the filling: |
|eggs||n. 2 yolks|
|granulated sugar||gr. 100|
|Amaretti biscuits||gr. 200|
|dark chocolate||gr. 70|
Preparation of the base
- Cut the butter into small pieces and let it soften at room temperature.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, add sugar, baking powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Add butter and mix quickly to form crumbs.
- Stir in the egg and a little 'egg white. Note: Can be used part of the albumen obtained by separating the eggs for the preparation of the filling.
- Form a loaf and place in the refrigerator to rest for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the filling
Preparing the filling
- Put the ricotta in a bowl with the vanilla and mix to make creamy ricotta.
- Aside from the work 2 egg yolks with the sugar for 5 minutes with electric mixer (or with one hand 10 minutes) in order to make them swollen and foamy.
- Add the ricotta cheese, mix gently from bottom to another to not remove the egg mixture.
- Add the coarsely chopped dark chocolate.
- Complete by adding the crumbled amaretti (sugg.).
Composition and cooking of the cake
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Divide dough into two parts (a larger and a somewhat 'smaller).
- Roll out the larger portion on a sheet of parchment paper wet and wrung out so as to cover the bottom and sides of cake tin ua round 24 26-cm (or liking greasing the mold ...).
- Pour the cream cheese, chocolate and macaroons and level
- Spread the remaining mixture in a thin disk to put on the cream in order to close the cake (sugg.).
- To inform 180 ° 35 minutes
- Turn off the oven and leave the cake inside the oven off for other 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and when cool add powdered sugar on the surface.
How crumble the amaretti
Enter the macaroons in a transparent plastic bag (those for storing food in the freezer are fine) and close it.
Pressing the bag with the bottom of a glass or with a meat mallet to obtain a coarse crushing of cookies.
How to cover the dessert
Place the dough dough on a sheet of baking paper and flour it well. Lay a second sheet of paper and then roll it out with a rolling pin. In this way the protection of the second sheet on the dough will prevent it from sticking to a rolling pin. Check the size of the disc obtained by gently peeling, as the dough is spread, the top sheet and continuing to flour.
Once you have a disc the size required, drill a vertical and a horizontal incision so as to divide it into four quadrants.
Place the dials on the cream completely covers and seal the points of overlap.