The tiramisu with pistachios and chocolate gianduja is a variant of the classic tiramisu, which involves the use of dried fruit. Good in all seasons, can be eaten by children
|Easy||4 people||20 min. ||- Min.||€ 7 |
|What is needed|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 250|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar||3 tablespoons|
|pavesini biscuits||4 packages|
|White chocolate||gr. 30|
- Divide the yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg whites adding a pinch of salt until you get a very hard compound.
- Grate the white chocolate.
- Chop the pistachios.
- Apart from joining the egg yolks with the sugar and mount them up to make them puffy and fluffy.
- Gently add the mascarpone and continue to turn the mixture to incorporate air and make him well swollen.
- Then add, by the spoonful, the egg whites and mix everything from the bottom up not to remove the cream.
- Heat a bit of fresh cream and add the Nutella. Stir to mix do.
- Soak the biscuits quickly into the sour cream and nutella and coat the bottom of a rectangular mold.
- Add some chopped pistachios and cover with a layer of mascarpone cream.
- Continue with another layer of biscuits, pistachios and mascarpone cheese until all ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle the chopped pistachios and chopped white chocolate.