The Tiramisu is perhaps the best known dessert spoon. There are several versions with the use of many different ingredients. We propose now to the traditional recipe, which according to the gastronomic history was invented in Treviso.
|What is needed|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 250|
|pavesini biscuits||4 packages|
|dark chocolate||gr. 70|
- Divide the yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg whites adding a pinch of salt until you get a very hard compound.
- Grate the dark chocolate.
- Apart from joining the egg yolks with the sugar and mount them up to make them puffy and fluffy.
- Gently add the mascarpone and continue to turn the mixture to incorporate air and make him well swollen.
- Then add, by the spoonful, the egg whites and mix everything from the bottom up not to remove the cream.
- Quickly wetting the biscuits in coffee and coat the bottom of a rectangular mold.
- Drop on the cookies a little bit of chopped chocolate and cover with a layer of mascarpone cream.
- Continue with another layer of biscuits, chocolate and mascarpone cheese until all ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle the surface with grated chocolate.
And ready is a nice Triamisù following the traditional recipe!