Tiramisu with strawberries: a delicious sweet and suitable also for children who have to give up the classic tiramisu for the presence of coffee. This season the strawberries are good, juicy and sweet, and it would be a shame not to take advantage of it! The basis of this recipe for tiramisu with strawberries is the classic cream of mascarpone tiramisu; the filling is obtained with a strawberry puree and biscuits that were used were Pavesini. Very easy and luscious. To remember only a little rest in the freezer in the middle of preparation that slightly lengthens the time.
|What is needed|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 250|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar||5 tablespoons|
|pavesini biscuits||2-3 packages|
- Clean and rinse quickly 2 / 3 of strawberries.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Cover with 2 tablespoons sugar and the lemon juice and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Prepare in the meantime the mascarpone cream.
- take eggs and divide the yolks from the whites.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and mount a stiff steadfast. NB: the addition of a little salt and the use of eggs held for a while at a temperature environment ease the mounting.
- In a bowl combine the egg yolks with 3 tablespoons XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar and beat with an electric mixer until they are puffy and fluffy.
- Gently add the mascarpone cheese and continue to turn the mixture to incorporate air and make him well swollen.
- Then add, by the spoonful, the egg whites and mix everything from the bottom up not to remove the cream.
- Resume bowl with strawberries and mash until you have a puree. We can do this by using an immersion blender, but a fork will do.
- Take a transparent rectangular mold (so you can see the layers) and coat the bottom with a layer of pavesini biscuits.
- Brush the biscuits with a little of the juice which will be formed by strawberries.
- Cover with half the mascarpone cream. Put it in the freezer for 15 minutes so that the cream will solidify.
- Make a second layer of pavesini biscuits.
- Clothing them with the stuffing of strawberries and put back in the freezer for at least 15 minutes so that even rassodi the strawberry puree.
- Then cover with the remaining half of the mascarpone cream.
- Let rest in refrigerator for 4-5 hours. NB: While the cake rest in the freezer keep the mascarpone cream to cool in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, wash the remaining strawberries (held for a while at room temperature), cut into slices and place them on the surface of the cake.
- Decorate, as desired, with whipped cream and, if desired, some white chocolate curl.
You can serve the Strawberry tiramisu Also as a sweet single portion, making it up in cups.