My recipe milliefoglie is special. My Millefoglie mascarpone and strawberries is a delicious cake suitable for young and old. Personally I am often attracted to the millefeuille, the problem is that the pastry is sometimes difficult to be divided and a little cream escapes from all sides making it almost impossible to enjoy this cake. So today I propose in small portions (almost n tidbit). We form of small pasta shells filled with a good pastry cream of mascarpone and sweet strawberries. To try. Also perfect for a finger food.
|What is needed|
|puff pastry rectangle||1 pack|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 150|
- take eggs and divide the yolks from the whites.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and mount a stiff steadfast.
- In a bowl combine the egg yolks with 2 spoonfuls of sugar and beat with an electric mixer until they are puffy and fluffy.
- Gently add the mascarpone cheese and continue to turn the mixture to incorporate air and make him well swollen.
- Then add, by the spoonful, the egg whites and mix everything from the bottom up not to remove the cream.
- Put the cream mascarpone cheese cool in the refrigerator.
- Turn the oven in static mode to 180 °.
- Take the puff pastry and spread it on the work surface.
- Sprinkle with two tablespoons of sugar.
- Divide it into squares of 5-6 cm side (adjust according to the size of the puff pastry so do not waste)
- Transfer the squares puff pastry, Well spaced apart, in a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Keep them in the refrigerator until the oven is not in temperature.
- When the oven is hot, put in the oven. After 15 minutes dough a thousand leaves ready.
- Remove and let cool,
- Clean and rinse the strawberries.
- Cut in half in the horizontal direction puff pastry so as to remove the top cap.
- Put on each base puff pastry a bit of cream mascarpone cheese, A few pieces of strawberry and close the upper cap.
- Fill it all puff square.
- serve the millefeuille with mascarpone and strawberries sprinkle with powdered sugar.