Ricotta tart: a sweet delicious!. This is the recipe for cooking tart unusual because instead of using the classic jam or fresh fruit, the filling is made with a delicious cream cheese enriched with pine nuts. You can choose the type of cheese that you like the most: the cake is delicious with both the use of ricotta cheese with that of the sheep. In the first case, the taste is more delicate, the second is more intense. It 'a delicious sweet even for children.
|Media||6-8 people||50 min.||35 min.||€ 7 -8 |
|What is needed|
|for the base:|
|eggs||n. 2 (small)|
|For the filling:|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 400|
|granulated sugar||3 spoons|
|liqueur (eg sambuca)||1 spoon|
|pine nuts||2 tablespoons|
Preparation of the base
- cut the butter into small pieces and let it soften at room temperature.
- In a bowl sift the flour and mix the yeast. Combine sugar.
- Add sugar and butter and mix well to form crumbs.
- Incorporate eggs.
- Form a loaf and place in refrigerator to rest for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
Preparing the filling
- Working well ricotta cheese with a wooden spoon. Mix sugar cottage cheese and mix well.
- Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
- Add to ricotta, egg yolks, la Lemon peel and the liquor and mix thoroughly until smooth and creamy with no lumps.
- Whisk the egg whites and fold the cream cheese. Stir gently from top to bottom to not remove the cema.
Composition and cooking of the cake
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Roll out the dough on a sheet of parchment paper to line the bottom and sides of a round cake pan to 24 26-cm (or liking greasing the mold ...), keeping a small portion for the formation of cover strips .
- Prick the pastry base.
- Pour the cream cheese into the mold.
- Deriving from the remaining dough strips and arrange them on the grill sweet, fusing them with the board.
- Distribute on the surface of pine nuts (The amount is to taste).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Leave inside the oven is off, for others 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and serve ricotta tart, Sprinkle the surface with icing zzucchero.
How to roll out the dough
Place the dough dough on a sheet of baking paper and flour it well. Lay a second sheet of paper and then roll it out with a rolling pin. In this way the protection of the second sheet on the dough will prevent it from sticking to a rolling pin.