piadina with mascarpone and nutella: the recipe that turns the piadina in a special sweet. Yes, because the piadina is also good served with sweet ingredients: the result is an unusual dessert with a neutral base and an extra-sweet tooth filling. The mascarpone union, macaroons, and pear, combined with nutella make this cake a delicacy much appreciated even by children.
|What is needed|
|thin flatbread (Riccione type)||n. 2|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 200|
|Nutella||n. 4- 6 tablespoons|
|sugar||n. 2 tablespoons|
|Amaretti biscuits||n. 8|
|abbot pears||n. 1|
- Add the sugar to the mascarpone cheese and mix well.
- add Amaretti biscuits crumbled and implement a mascarpone cream.
- peel pear and cut into small cubes.
- Put to warm to warm the text piadina. NB: If you do not have the text you can use a non-stick pan.
- heat a piadina from both sides.
- Remove the piadina from heat and cover with a half mascarpone cream, Leaving a small border discovered. add pear diced.
- Spreads, on the other half of piadina Nutella.
- roll the piadina on itself, starting from the edge laciato discovered, forming a roll.
- Flatten the roll with a spatula.
- Prepare so too the other piadina.
serve the roll piadina cone mascarpone and nutella divided in two parts.