We call this a sweet False clafoutis Nuts and Raisins because the mode of its preparation recall the clafoutis, but the result is actually very different. The clafoutis is prepared with fresh fruit and here we use instead of nuts (walnuts) and raisins; use instead of cream cheese Philadelphia and quantia flour is higher ..... The result, however, is BUONISSI MO!!!!
|Easy||6 people||20 min.||60 min.||€ 6|
|What is needed|
|walnuts kernels||gr. 50|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar||gr. 100|
|XNUMX teaspoon vanilla extract||1 sachet|
|powdered sugar||gr. 20|
- Soak the raisins for 20 minutes in warm water.
- Meanwhile, chop the walnuts.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time, stirring constantly.
- Then add the philly cheese and mix well. We will get a cream rather fluid.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° in static mode.
- Line a round mold rather small (say cm diameter. 20) with parchment paper washed and squeezed. If you prefer you can also replace the butter in the pan with parchment paper.
- Drain the raisins and mix with chopped walnuts.
- Pour the mixture of nuts and raisins on the bottom of the pan trying to cover it all with an even layer.
- Gently pour the batter over the layer of nuts and raisins.
- Infonare and cook for 60 minutes.
- When cooked, remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
- Sprinkle the surface with icing sugar.
- Serve at room temperature.