For those who love chocolate so it is impossible to give up a Sweet Chocolate. Today we prepare for one very simple and fast. The use of very little yeast causes the sweet remains rather low. Ideal is to serve, cut into squares.
|Easy||6 people||20 min. ||30 min.||€ 5 |
|What is needed|
|potato flour||gr. 30|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup salted butter||gr. 100|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar||gr. 175|
|chopped almonds||gr. 30|
|baking powder||1 pinch|
|dark chocolate||gr. 180|
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Line a roasting pan with parchment paper soaked and squeezed.
- Put the chocolate in a pan. Add 5 tablespoons of water and melt over low heat.
- Break the eggs, separating the yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
- Add the almonds and mix chop.
- Stir in the flour sifted with the flour and the yeast.
- Finally, add the butter ammorbisito.
- A work is finished add the egg whites until stiff.
- Put the preparation into the pan.
- Place in the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
- Allow a few minutes in the oven is off.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool.
- Turn out the cake and sprinkle generously with powdered sugar.