A delicate cream for a special dessert: cake with cream puff on diplomatic and kiwi. The addition of fresh fruit transforms and enhances this sweet. The fact that you have used the kiwi makes the mix obtained vermente original!
|Easy||4 people||40 min. ||10 min.||€ 8|
|What is needed|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar||gr. 50|
|XNUMX cups milk||ml. 250|
|millefeuille cookies||gr. 125|
|bitter almond liqueur||1 spoon|
|chopped almonds||gr. 30|
- 2 Peel kiwi and cut the flesh into small cubes. Add a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of almond liqueur.
- Stir and leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Break the dividing egg yolks from the whites.
- Place in a saucepan the yolks and sugar.
- Work the mixture with a whisk so that it becomes creamy and whitish.
- Add the flour and mix to avoid lumps.
- Add the milk little by little without stirring.
- Put the pan on the stove over a low heat and bring to a boil cream without stirring. NB: the cream should always mixed in one direction, starting from the sides up to the center so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Remove the cream from the heat source and allow to cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon to avoid formation of the film to the surface.
- In the meantime, whip the cream until stiff.
- Once the custard has cooled, add the whipped cream and mix the two mixtures, stirring with a wooden spoon from the bottom up and not in a circular motion.
- With an immersion blender, puree the chopped kiwi polapa. Also add 20 grams of chopped almonds.
- Coat the bottom of a rectangular mold with a layer of puff pastry biscuits (expect the use its half).
- We cover the biscottii with a thin layer of mashed kiwi.
- Add half of the cream diplomacy.
- Proceed with a second layer of biscuits, mashed kiwi and cream.
- We put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- When serving the dessert, we decorate the surface with slices of kiwi, some crumbled biscuits and the remaining almond grains. We plan to add fresh fruit to the surface only when serving the dessert, in order to avoid that the fruit, if added during the preparation of the cake, becomes excessively cold in the refrigerator.