This pudding mousse with cream and egg custard is a recipe my mother-in-law Carla and represented for us the sweet of celebrations, because every time I met the family she has always carried with many variations. What I propose here is the basic version of the pudding, in fact, a mousse cream with a cream egg cookies just seared and brushed coffee. It 'a very good pudding and, despite everything with a little sugar!
|What is needed|
|Fresh Cream||gr. 250|
|Cookies Pavesini||gr. 75|
|Fresh eggs||n. 2|
|Coffee (cup)||n. 1|
|Marsala (tablespoons)||n. 2|
- Chill the bowl in which you mount the cream and then let it cool 2 / 3 hours.
- Put in a small saucepan sugar (two tablespoons) and two egg yolks.
- Add two tablespoons of marsala.
- Ammalgamare for about three minutes with a spoon.
- Place the saucepan on the fire (moderate) for a few minutes, stirring constantly until the sugar is completely dissolved and the cream will be free of any grit.
- Switch off and allow to cool.
- Fit compact snow the two egg whites in a bowl using an electric mixer.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and montatevi fresh cream.
- Add a little 'cream to the warm cream and stir, then continue to add the cream a little at a time, stirring (leave a cream cup for the final seal).
- Complete the mousse cream joining the egg whites, stirring by hand. So let it inflate with 2 / 3 minutes of electric mixer.
- Spread a layer of mousse cream on the bottom of the serving bowl (you can also prepare the dessert directly into cups).
- Cover with a layer of Pavesini, Then brush them with plenty of coffee.
- Cover with a layer of mousse and one of Pavesini to obtain a cake spoon high as three layers of Pavesini covered.
- Place the whipped cream in a bag held by a few and decorate as desired.
- Sprinkle with crushed amaretti.
- leave pudding with mousse of cream and egg custard stand in refrigerator for at least three or four hours, then serve.