The tart: a classic among the desserts. Ideal for all seasons and for all cooks. And 'in fact it is good with fresh fruit and jam, with the pastry ready or homemade. Today we propose to use a very sweet cream. The Custard tart, with the addition of pine nuts and raisins, becomes a very refined and elegant sweet, good even at the end of an important lunch.
|Media||6-8 people||50 min.||35 min.||€ 7|
|What is needed|
| for the base: |
|eggs||n. 1 1 + egg white|
| For the filling: |
|n. 3 yolks|
|granulated sugar||gr. 80|
|fresh cream||ml. 250|
|pine nuts||2 tablespoons|
Preparation of the base
- Cut the butter into small pieces and let it soften at room temperature.
- In a bowl sift the flour and mix it with yeast. Combine sugar.
- Add sugar and butter and mix well to form crumbs.
- Stir in the egg and a little 'of egg white. NB: it can use part of the albumen obtained by separating the eggs pr preparation of the cream.
- Form a loaf and place in refrigerator to rest for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
Preparing the filling
- Soak the raisins in warm water (If you like it, and the dessert is not for children and you can add water a tablespoon marsala).
- Heat the milk without boiling.
- Pour into a saucepan with a thick bottom the egg yolks and sugar.
- To work for a few minutes with a whisk or a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the flour and lemon zest, stirring.
- Slowly add the hot milk and cream, stirring constantly.
- Cook over a gentle heat until the cream begins to boil (it will take about 10 minutes), stirring constantly, and in one direction only to avoid the formation of clots.
- Lascire sobbolire two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add 2 / 3 of pine nuts and 2 / 3 drained raisins.
- Allow to cool.
Composition and cooking of the cake
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Roll out the dough on a sheet of parchment paper to line the bottom and sides of a round cake tin 24-26 cm (or will greasing the mold ...), keeping a small portion for the formation of sticks.
- Prick the pastry base.
- Pour into the mold the cream.
- Derive from the remaining dough sticks and place them in the grid on the cake.
- Bake and cook for 15 minutes.
- Distribute on the surface the uvettta and pine nuts and bake for another remained 20 minutes.
- Let in, switched off the oven, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool and serve.
How to roll out the dough
Place the dough dough on a sheet of baking paper and flour it well. Lay a second sheet of paper and then roll it out with a rolling pin. In this way the protection of the second sheet on the dough will prevent it from sticking to a rolling pin.