Mascarpone cream, nougat and Eggnog is the name we gave to this delicious pudding made with a soft mascarpone cream and nougat and offering a cold zabaglione cream. The base consists of finger biscuits, but just as good using the slices of sponge cake. Unfortunately it is not suitable for children because eggnog is made in the traditional way with marsala wine. Try it .... It will be a success!
|Media||4-6 people||40 min. + 30 rest ||- Min.||€ 8-10|
|What is needed|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 250|
|nougat with pistachios||gr. 200|
|eggnog (3 egg yolks)|
|finger biscuits||gr. 200|
|dark chocolate||gr. 100|
- Prepare a sabayon with three egg turorli, 3 half shells of marsala and three tablespoons of sugar. Follow the complete recipe creamy eggnog.
- While zabaglione cools prepare mascarpone cream.
- Whisk egg whites very firm advanced by the preparation of eggnog.
- Separately, chop the nougat with the mixer.
- Work the mascaropone and sugarmill with a wooden spoon until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add the egg whites, stirring gently from bottom to top not to dismantle them. Put the cream in the refrigerator.
- Chop half of dark chocolate.
- Melt the remaining chocolate over low heat, adding a little milk. We will use this cream to wet the biscuits.
- Prendereo a rectangular container (preferably transparent) we bring to the table and we place a bottom layer of biscuits, aligning them next to each other.
- Helping a brush, we bathe cookies with melted chocolate.
- We cover the biscuits with a layer of mascarpone cream and nougat. NB: We use all the cream to make a single layer. The container will have to be rather broad.
- Spolverizziamo with a bit of chopped chocolate.
- In frezzer for half an hour to cool to solidify the cream (if we have a blast of course we use the blast).
- Spent half an hour, we take the cake and cover with a second layer of biscuits. Pennelliamo the surface with the melted chocolate and cover with zabaglione cream. We have to do a layer with all the cream.
- We decorate the surface with chopped chocolate and cookie bits.
- We put in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours before serving.