intortata cream: this is the name I wanted to give a very special dessert, often presented on the web as Magic Cake. The reason is that those who have shared with me has found, above all else, the memory of a very delicate cream. It 'a very easy recipe, made with few ingredients, but which gives a very unique result: a cake made of three different textures. The consistency of the base is similar to that of a pudding hard, at the center a delicious cream and, at the surface, a very similar layer to the paradise cake. To try...
|What is needed|
|granulated sugar||gr. 150|
- Remove the eggs from the refrigerator and leave them at room temperature.
- Melt the butter in a double boiler or in the microwave and let raffreddarre.
- Heat milk.
- Turn the oven in static mode to 160 °.
- Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar using an electric mixer.
- Once you obtained a compound light and fluffy, add the melted butter, stirring constantly.
- Add water and warm milk again using the electric mixer.
- Sift the flour with the vanilla and a pinch of salt (if instead we prefer to use a vanilla bean, you should add it when we heat the milk).
- Stir in the flour, a little at a time, to the egg, sugar and milk.
- We need to get some kind of rather fluid batter.
- Whisk the egg whites and add them to the batter, gently, not to dismantle them, using a spatula that will move from bottom to top.
- Line a square baking pan cm. X 20 20 with parchment paper wet and squeezed. The pan must have these dimensions to obtain a Magic Cake the correct height with the three well proportioned textures.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 60 minutes. Do not worry if the dough will seem too liquid to solidify. After an hour or so, Magic Cake He has reached the right consistency and the surface will look golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- When the Magic Cake is cold wrap the pan with plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for at least two hours.
Remove the cake from the mold magical, cut it into squares and sprinkle with icing sugar to taste.
You can serve the Magic Cake placing each quadrotto of paper cups of the correct size paper. This will appear as trick-portion, a kind of very tempting pasta.
The cake can also store a few days. The important thing is to keep it in the refrigerator. It will remain so soft at the right point and cold (a bit like a cold cream).