Cream Diplomacy is very good and very delicate. The presence of whipped cream makes it frothy. And 'good alone or accompanied by a filling for croissants or biscuits. It can be the basis for a great dessert (see for example the recipe Sweet cream on puff pastry with diplomatic and kiwi). Will prepare a no-brainer. Just follow a few simple steps.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 4|
|What is needed|
|eggs (Yolks only)||n. 2|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar||gr. 50|
|XNUMX cups milk||ml. 250|
- Break the dividing egg yolks from the whites.
- Place in a saucepan the yolks and sugar.
- Work the mixture with a whisk so that it becomes creamy and whitish.
- Add the flour and mix to avoid lumps.
- Add the milk little by little without stirring.
- Put the pan on the stove over a low heat and bring to a boil cream without stirring. NB: the cream should always mixed in one direction, starting from the sides up to the center so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Remove the cream from the heat source and allow to cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon to avoid formation of the film to the surface.
- In the meantime, whip the cream until stiff.
- Once the custard has cooled, add the whipped cream and mix the two mixtures, stirring with a wooden spoon from the bottom up and not in a circular motion.