mascarpone cream with white chocolate and nuts: another way to prepare the mascarpone cream. Mascarpone is a delicious cheese in both sweet preparations than in those salty. Today we serve over the sponge cake and served with white chocolate and nuts (walnuts). A taste riot!
|What is needed|
|Sponge cake||4 - 5 slices|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 250|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar||3 tablespoons|
|White chocolate||gr. 50|
- Finely chop the White chocolate.
- Chop the kernels nuts.
- Stir chocolate and nuts.
- Shell the eggs and divide the yolks from the whites.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and mount a stiff steadfast.
- In a bowl combine the egg yolks with 3 spoonfuls of XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar and beat with an electric mixer until they are puffy and fluffy.
- Gently add the mascarpone cheese and continue to turn the mixture to incorporate air and make him well swollen.
- Also incorporate the mixture of chocolate e nuts.
- Then add, by the spoonful, the egg whites and mix everything from the bottom up not to remove the mascarpone cream.
- Coat the bottom of a mold with the Sponge cake.
- Brush the sponge cake with a bit of almond liqueur.
- Cover with a starto of mascarpone cream (Use half of the cream)
- Sprinkle with a little of the mixture of nights e White chocolate. Add a few flakes of dark chocolate.
- Make a second layer of slices of Sponge cake. Wet them with liquor.
- Cover with the remaining mascarpone cream.
- Cover the surface with the Sponge cake in pieces, with white chocolate and nuts and mix with dark chocolate flakes.
- put the mascarpone cream in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- then transfer it to the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- serve the mascarpone cream with white chocolate and nuts accompanied by fresh fruit.