Chesecake the pomegranate: an unusual way to enjoy this fruit so special. The cheesecake is always good and sure success. This recipe is a version very easy that involves cooking the cheesecake and the coverage with a reduction of pomegranate. Try it!
|Easy||xx people||20 min. ||50 min.||€ 8|
|What is needed|
|digestive biscuits||gr. 200|
|lemon||n. 1 / 2|
- Prepare the base of the cheesecake.
- Pulverize the cookies.
- In a saucepan melt, over low heat, butter.
- Mix the melted butter to the powdered cookies.
- Spread the mixture into a baking pan (22 24-cm diameter) lined with parchment paper.
- Press well with the aid of the back of a spoon and place the pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes so as to harden the base.
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream.
- Pour into a bowl the eggs and sugar and beat the mixture with an electric mixer until it is white and fluffy.
- Stir in the vanilla, the juice of 1 / 2 lemon and Philadelphia. Stir to mix well to do.
- Pour the cream over the biscuit base.
- Bake for 50 minutes, covering the cake with aluminum after half an hour, if the area becomes too dark.
- Make the cake cool for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Shelling the pomegranate.
- Put the beans in a pan with 2 tablespoons zucchero.Scaldare on the fire for a few minutes to dissolve the sugar and release the juice.
- Cover the surface of the cake with the juice and the pomegranate seeds.