Cups Mascarpone, Chocolate, and Eggnog: A small chest of goodies. The idea is to create single-portion desserts that can be used as finger food for a buffet or dinner on your feet. They are very simple and especially fast (once you have eggnog ready). For quantities regolatevi a function of the containers you use: do a test with a small amount of the product and see how many glasses filled. Then increase the dose proportionally depending on how many guests you have. Although the proportions of the various ingredients vary according to your taste: there's more to those who like chocolate and those who like more eggnog. Respect your personal taste. Always!
|Easy||8-10 people||20 min. + 30 min. rest ||- Min.||€ 5-6|
|What is needed|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 150|
|dark chocolate||gr. 50|
|Amaretti biscuits||gr. 100|
|cookies to decorate||qb|
- First, prepare a cup of eggnog. For convenience we quote the recipe zabaglione cream.
- We have to use eggnog has cooled down. Note: The timing of this recipe does not take account of the preparation of creamy eggnog.
- Finely chop the chocolate.
- In a work bowl with a wooden spoon, mascarpone, so that it is swollen and creamy.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate and stir gently from the bottom up, not dismantle it.
- Chop the macaroons. NB: You can do this by putting the biscuits in a plastic bag and beating them with the base of a glass. The cookies crumble very easily.
- Put the bottom of each cup, using a spoon or a sac-a-poche, a layer of mascarpone cream and chocolate about cm high. 1,5 / 2 (depends on the height of the glass).
- Making a thinner layer with the chopped cookie macaroon.
- Fill in this way all the cups and put them in the freezer for half an hour so that the cookie hardens and forms a compact layer.
- Spent half an hour resume and shorts, always with the help of a spoon, make a layer (above the cookie) of eggnog, high 1 cm.
- Decorate the surface with bits of cookie macaroon, Savoyard and / or chocolate chips.