Cups Mascarpone and Nutella: a sweet perfect portion for making a finger food. Reporting obtainable portions is purely indicative and related to the size of the glasses. I chose the very small containers, to provide all guests the opportunity to try them with more and luscious content but different ingredients.
|What is needed|
|mascarpone cheese||gr. 250|
|XNUMX/XNUMX cup sugar||3 tablespoons|
|XNUMX cups milk||qb|
|finger biscuits||gr. 150|
|chopped almonds||gr. 50|
- We start preparing the cream mascarpone cheese.
- Break the dividing egg yolks from the whites.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is very hard.
- Apart from joining the egg yolks with the sugar and mount them up to make them puffy and fluffy.
- Gently add the mascarpone cheese and continue to turn the mixture to incorporate air and make him well swollen.
- Add the egg whites, stirring from the bottom up not to remove the cream.
- Dilute a cup of coffee with a little milk.
- Divide each Savoyard in 1 or 2 parts according to the size of our containers ,.
- Put on the bottom of each glass a piece of ladyfinger to fill the well bottom.
- Sprinkle with a little of the mixture of milk and coffee using a small brush.
- Cover the cookie sheet with a layer of Nutella of 1 cm.
- Add the cream mascarpone cheese forming a second top layer at least 2 cm. NB: even with this kind we set as a function of our shots. We maintain the layer of Nutella of 1 cm and we increase the height of the cream layer to mascarpone cheese.
- Complete, decorating the surface with a bit of almond kernels.
- Keep in the refrigerator for a couple of hours at least.
- Let it sit for a few minutes at room temperature before serving. This serves to prevent the Nutella is too strong, something that happens as soon as it is extracted from the refrigerator. taking the cups with mascarpone and nutella a little at room temperature is avoided that the consistency of the Nutella and that of the cream of mascarpone cheese we are totally different.