Cups of cream with raspberries and Pistachios: a sweet single portion formed by a spongy greedy cream in which are embedded biscuits and raspberries. Of course, are also fine other berries. If we prepare the cake in small glasses we get a perfect finger food!
|Easy||4 people||40 min. ||10 min.||€ 8|
|What is needed|
|finger biscuits||n. 4|
- We start preparing the cream.
- Break the dividing egg yolks from the whites.
- Place in a saucepan the yolks and sugar.
- Work the mixture with a whisk so that it becomes creamy and whitish.
- Add corn starch and mix to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Add the milk little by little without stirring.
- Put the pan on the stove over a low heat and bring to a boil cream without stirring. NB: the cream should always mixed in one direction, starting from the sides up to the center so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Remove the cream from the heat source and allow to cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon to avoid formation of the film to the surface.
- In the meantime, whip the cream until stiff.
- Once the cream is cooled, add the whipped cream (keeping back about two tablespoons for decoration) and amalgamate the two compounds stirring with a wooden spoon from the bottom upwards and not in the rotary direction.
- Putting to rest the cream in the refrigerator.
- While the cream rests, wash the raspberries.
- Use one part (12-14) for fruit cream. Add a tablespoon of sugar and crush them with a fork to reduce them to puree.
- Coarsely chop the pistachios.
- Shred the finger biscuits.
- Resume cream.
- Coat the bottom of each glass with a few teaspoons of cream and smooth.
- Add a layer of biscuit pieces. Drop a few drops of the liquid product from the raspberry puree.
- Cover with another cream (cm layer. 1 approximately).
- Then a layer of raspberry puree and a subsequent layer of cream. NB: The height of each layer depends on the shorts.
- Garnish each glass with a little give, pistazzhi of grain and a raspberry.
- Put iin the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.