The eggs are suitable to be cooked in many ways. One of these is the omelette, which satisfies the palate of children and adults. The omelet with ham is a great classic: easy, fast and highly effective.
|What is needed|
|XNUMX cups milk||2 tablespoons|
|baked ham||gr. 50|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 20|
|sage||2- 3 leaves|
|salt, pepper, oil||qb|
- In a bowl, break eggs aggungere salt pepper, a sprinkling of nutmeg and a little milk. NB: the addition of milk makes it more creamy the mixture in baking. You can achieve the same effect with a little water.
- Wash and chop the sage.
- Grate the parmesan.
- Grease the bottom of a frying pan and heat over high heat. We must use a pan of sufficient size to allow the eggs to evenly cover the bottom.
- When the oil is hot, add the eggs and reduce heat. It 'important that the cooking takes place on low heat as the mixture should be firm but never shot (unlike the omelette).
- As it solidifies, remove the edges with a fork prongs, bringing the mixture to the center (making the omelette a little wrinkled) and moving the pan so that the part of eggs still liquid goes to fill the empty spaces.
- Add the chopped sage.
- Put the ham and grated parmesan cheese on one half of omelette.
- With the help of a spatula, cover half stuffed with half of omelette not stuffed.
- Add the chopped sage remained.
- Turn off the heat and serve.
A good alternative is to prepare the omelette with vegetables inside. We propose l 'omelette with zucchini.