When we have little time, eggs are always a safe-dinner. If then we have some in the fridge really important ingredient, such as mushrooms, what we get is a delicious omelet with ham and cooked chanterelles.
|Easy||1 person||10 min. ||10 min.||€ 3 -4 |
|What is needed|
|baked ham||gr. 50|
|salt, pepper, oil||qb|
- Clean the mushrooms and earthy part of the wash.
- Put some oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms on low heat for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper and turn off the heat. Will add a little chopped diprezzemolo
- Wash the parsley and chop.
- In a bowl, break the eggs aggungere salt, pepper, some grated nutmeg, a little milk and a little chopped parsley. Note: the addition of milk makes it creamy mixture into baking. You can get the same effect with a little water.
- Grease the bottom of a frying pan and heat over high heat. We must use a pan of sufficient size to allow the eggs to evenly cover the bottom.
- When the oil is hot, add the eggs and reduce heat. It 'important that the cooking takes place on low heat as the mixture should be firm but never shot (unlike the omelette).
- As it solidifies, remove the edges with a fork prongs, bringing the mixture to the center (making the omelette a little wrinkled) and moving the pan so that the part of eggs still liquid goes to fill the empty spaces.
- Put the ham and soft cheese pieces on one half of the omelette.
- With the help of a spatula, cover half stuffed with half of omelette not stuffed.
- Turn off the heat and serve.