|Easy||3-4 people||20 min.||20 min.||€ 5|
Suitable as an appetizer or side dish
|What is needed|
|courgette flowers||n. 15|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 20|
|salt, pepper, nutmeg||qb|
Deprive the flowers of the stem and petiole and wipe gently. They can be washed by passing them quickly under running water, but must subsequently buffered to avoid that retain water that would result in the mixture too liquid.
Chop the flowers in pezzzetti not too small.
In a bowl, break the eggs.
Add salt, pepper, a generous helping of grated nutmeg and a pinch of baking soda. NB: dosed properly this ingredient. In small quantities helps the pancakes to swell, but put excess makes the preparation bitter.
Beat with a fork to make mix well.
Stir in the flour and grated Parmesan cheese and continue stirring trying to avoid the formation of lumps.
Mix the pumpkin flowers to the mixture. NB: we need to get a firm dough by spoonfuls disconnect. If we think it is too much liquid can fix it by adding a little flour and / or Parmesan cheese.
- Put the oil in a large skillet.
- Once the oil is up to temperature, remove with a spoon the egg mixture and pour in the oil flowers and delicately holding the pancake well spaced from each other.
- Cook for about a minute and then turn them over with a spatula or with the help of a spoon.
- Continue cooking by turning a couple of times on each side and remove them when they are swollen and have achieved a nice golden color.
- Continue until all of the compound.
- Serve hot.