Frittata with stridoli: another way to enjoy the delicious quest'erbetta field. In this recipe the stridoli are appasire give yourself a little bit of butter for a few moments. In this way their flavor remains unaltered, and, together with the eggs, we consentoni to get a tasty dish, but of a unique simplicity!
|What is needed|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 40|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean stridoli detaching the small leaves.
- Wash them under running water.
- Put some butter in a pan, dissolve and add stridoli.
- Sauté over low heat for 2 minutes, mixing constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Extinguish the fire.
- Transfer the stridoli on cutting board and cut them very roughly with the crescent. NB: we have to do this quickly, with just a few strokes Decsi crescent. The stridoli should only be broken, neither ground.
- In a bowl break eggs.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg.
- Beat with a fork to make mix well.
- embed Parmesan cheese grated and continue to beat the mixture trying to avoid the formation of clots.
- mix the sridoli chopped.
- Put the oil in a large skillet.
- Once the oil is up to temperature, pour the mixture of eggs e stridoli spreading it with a fork so as to completely cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for a few minutes and then turn the omelette. NB: The experts can even turn the omelet on the fly; all others can help with a lid, turning on this omelet which then will have to be done again slipping into the pan. It must do this on a plate so you can recover any liquid (oil or part of the compound) fallen in the operation of "around" the omelette.
- Cook a few minutes even from this side.
- If necessary, turn the omelette again.
transfer the Frittata with stridoli on a tray, accompanied by a salad of cherry tomatoes.