Ankle cucumber cheese: fresh bocconcini cheese filling made with cucumber. A different way to enjoy this summer vegetables. Good as an appetizer or finger food, they are also very happy. They are ready in minutes and can be prepared in advance.
|Easy||4-6 people||20 min. ||- Min.||€ 4|
|What is needed|
|philadelphia cheese||gr. 100|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 100|
|datterini tomatoes||3 - 4|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean cucumbers. Peel, taking care to leave the strips of peel in order to make them more appealing (Of course, if the skin does not like it, proceed with the complete peeling).
- Wash the cucumbers and cut them into logs high-3 4 cm. Be careful to make the logs of the same height.
- Cut into the flesh with a sharp knife in the center of each socket in order to create a cavity that can collect the filling.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes into small pieces, removing seeds and water vegetation.
- Chop the pulp extracted from cucumbers.
- Bringing together the pieces in a bowl of tomato and cucumber pulp and season with salt, pepper and oil.
- In another bowl mix the ricotta with the philadelphia in order to create a homogeneous and creamy.
- Add to this the cream cheese into small pieces of tomato and cucumber pulp. Mix all together.
- Using a teaspoon, fill the logs of cucumber with this cream.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.