Ham sandwiches Robiola mushrooms and rocket: an idea for a finger food or a snack. Prepare which requires no skill, just to have bread for sandwiches which is soft and already without rind; But if we are lacking this bread in the pantry, that's great also that private toast crust. This recipe calls for the use of Robiola and ham. We get a lot of delicate sandwiches. If you wish, we can add the vegetables you prefer: we now prepare them with mushrooms and arugula
|What is needed|
|bread for sandwiches||gr. 250|
|baked ham||gr. 200|
|rocket salad||1 bunch|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean and wash champignon. Cut them into thin slices.
- Clean, wash and chop the rocket salad.
- In a mixing bowl with salt seasoned mushrooms and arugula, pepper and a little oil.
- Spread an even layer of robiola on a slice of bread.
- Cover it with a layer of baked ham.
- Complete with vegetables.
- Close with a second slice of bread.
- Continue until all ingredients are used.
- Cut each slice of the measure 10cm x 10 before bread into squares and then cut them diagonally in a triangle. Here is thus obtained the Ham sandwiches Robiola mushrooms and arugula.
- To these we can also add Sandwiches with tuna, eggs and tomatoes.